Asus Touchpad wont turn off. HELP

HansAvlund 17:06 21 Nov 14

So I cant turn off my touchpad anymore whit the "FN + F9" it worked before but now it dose not. So i googled: Asus cant turn off/on touchpad and found this thread on this site: click here i went in controllpanel and went to "Hardware and sound" and found "mouse" and drivers and i did not find others then these two drivers:HID-compliant mouse, and Microsoft ps/2 Mouse. so I went to this page to install driver for touchpad. As he said in the thread mentioned before. Where I went to install:(I own Asus g750jw) click here downloaded the file under download "touchpad" when I had downloaded the installer, I launched it when it had started this error message popped up: Akamai NetSession Client Files in Use.

So I need help. The reason i need to fix this is because I use a wired mouse and don`t want the touchpad to get in the way when I am typing/playing games.

So And

Jollyjohn 19:54 22 Nov 14

Try a System Restore to a point before the problem occured.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…