asus P8P67-MPro Dvd rewriter connectors

alltime 27 Nov 11

Im about to purchase an asus p8p67 pro motherboard and have a couple of questions. 1.I notice on the asus site that ide/atapi is not supported on this motherboard. Which dvd rewriter should i be looking for and what and how would it connect to this board. 2. there seems to be conflicting information about this board being ATX or micro ATX. Can anyone give me the correct format please. 3. If the board is micro atx would this fit an atx case?

gengiscant 27 Nov 11

Your Mobo:P8p67-M pro, which is a uATX means Micro ATX, which is smaller than normal ATX. As for your DVD drive this is connected via a Sata cable:DVD rewriter. and yes it will fit in an ATX case.

alltime 27 Nov 11

Thanks again for your help.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message