//some 3rd party need geo

ASUS P4B266LM

professor 22:34 02 May 03

im looking for a manual for the above MB along with the latest BIOS for it ive looked on their website but cant find squit. So any ideas?

nice1, prof

friedegg 23:58 02 May 03

Hi Mate

Try this site. It might be of some help

click here

Bob

friedegg 00:00 03 May 03

select manual in the top box

Then type your number without the LM at the end

DieSse 00:23 03 May 03

There doesn't appear to be a LM version - it could have been an OEM model for a specific large system builder

professor 19:20 03 May 03

i cant download the manual so can anyone have a go 4 me just so i know if its my pc being an arse or if its ASUS' website

VoG™ 19:33 03 May 03

I downloaded it for the M version - as DieSse says there is no LM version.

If you want, click envelope next to my name to contact me and I'll e-mail you a copy.

LastChip 19:42 03 May 03

that board was fitted to Sony machines.

Would that make sense professor?

professor 23:43 03 May 03

but its ok i managed to get it by going the save target as route as opposed to simply clicking on the link, and ur probably right about it being the P4B266M im just going on what ive been told by the person im getting the manual for they said it was an ASUS P4B266LM according to an app i sent them that would tell them the MB make but they are not that pc technically minded so i guess they could of easily misread it

prof

professor 00:02 04 May 03

if it is an ASUS P4B266LM MB do you know where i could get a manual on it along with its latest BIOS?

prof

LastChip 11:37 04 May 03

I think this board was fitted to the above machine, but like the Asus site, I can find no further information.

It seems it may be a board that was very much a proprietary type.

But I could be wrong!

professor 12:35 04 May 03

cheers lastchip...will see wot i can dig up...be back soon..

prof

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…