ASUS motherboard

Hrosir 22:36 19 Feb 05

I have an ASUS A7N88X DELUXE motherboard and am about to build a system using an ATHLON XP3200 CPU.I cannot find the manual that came with the board and would like to know if it will work with a RADEON 9800 pro graphics card' I would also like to know if the FSB jumper will need repositioning?I have tried to locate a site that has this motherboard manual in PDF format in English, but as yet I have been unsuccesful

VoG II 22:45 19 Feb 05

Are you sure that is the name of the board? I cannot find it on the ASUS website.

Storik 22:50 19 Feb 05

You could try here:
click here

Storik

Storik 23:22 19 Feb 05

Have you looked on your motherboard support CD for the manual? Might be there.

Storik

dan11 23:34 19 Feb 05

Could this be the motherboard jumper settings you are looking for?

click here

Derek 05:44 20 Feb 05

Suggest that you make certain of the number of your Asus MB.
Go to the site ASUS and enter the part of the world you're in and download the manual in PDF.

Derek 05:45 20 Feb 05

Graphics card is OK with the ASUS. A great choice.

kenzy 07:31 20 Feb 05

If your motherboard is A7N8X deluxe have a look here for the instructions in English.click here

Hrosir 08:54 20 Feb 05

Apologies to all for the typo, the board is as pointed out the ASUS A7N8X. I have had problems with the graphics card and was concerned that I may not have the correct BIOS settings. However, I suspect that this will be taken into account when the system boots and the card is found.
I now have the manual in English thanks to Kenzy and am proceeding to print out some relevant pages. Thanks again all for the help.

Rayuk 09:17 20 Feb 05

Check what version your board is as I think you will need ver 2.0 to go with the 200/400 fsb without problems.
The 9800 Pro will be ok with the board as long as your power supply is adequate.

Have a look here if you come up with any problems
click here

Hrosir 11:41 20 Feb 05

The power supply is rated at 300watts. Where will I find the board version number please?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…