Asus Motherboard

shizzy 22:27 28 Aug 04

We have Asus Motherboard A7V266-E with a noisy North Bridge fan. Can anyone help with a link to purchase one as we are not sure of the exact make or model number that we need. Thanks in advance.

Totally-braindead 22:34 28 Aug 04

If you go to the Dabs website and do a search for Northbridge you'll find a few heatsinks you can buy, this does away with the need for a fan. I've got a Zalman one fitted on my PC now because I had to replace the fan on my Northbridge twice.

Dorsai 22:48 28 Aug 04

click here

They do fan-less heat sinks for the north bridge. i have used this company myself. delivery in 2 days. product's i got do what they claim. A happy shopper.

Also have Zalman ZM-NB47J bought from them.

shizzy 22:06 29 Aug 04

Many thanks for your help.After braindeads reply ordered the Zalman from Dabs. Tried click here first as it was nearly £5 cheaper but they declined the order as the card details were `not correct` They said to ring Customer Support but at 25p per minute I `declined` their offer. Same card perfectly ok at Dabs. Have got quietpc in favourites so remember them another time.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…