ASUS M6VA Bluetooth connection.

m800afc 06:36 04 Jun 10

ASUS M6VA XP pro Sp3.
I am trying to set up a Bluetooth (BT) connection between my laptop and a Polaroid Pogo BT printer.
There is a BT button on the laptop, and a blue indicator shows whether BT is on or off.
I have tried many times to connect BT devices to my laptop, but it fails to detect any of the devices. My Mobile phone connects perfectly well with the Pogo.
The manual for the laptop says only that the BT button turns the built in BT on/off.
There are no instructions as to how to link any device to the laptop via BT.
I have scoured the interweb for help but have found nothing relevant, although one forum member on an American forum asks where he can get an Asus M6000 BT driver, but there is no reply.
Do I need to get a special driver? I have been through the device manager, and I cannot find anything that is recognisable as a BT device. A file search of the laptop for "Bluetooth" and "BTooth" does not find any files.

How do I connect the laptop to my BT devices?

mgmcc 07:56 06 Jun 10

Can you right click a Bluetooth icon in the System Tray for available options? Otherwise there should be a Bluetooth applet in Control Panel to let you detect and "pair" devices.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac