Asus M2NPV-VM Dual Display

skyfly 22:51 28 Oct 07

Hi
Does anyone know if I can run two vga flat panels with d-sub connectors from this mobo.Manual says:Dual VGA output DVI-D and RGB,
Then says: Note DVI-D only supports digital display. You cannot convert DVI-D to output RGB signal to CRT display.
I have two LCD flat panels with d-sub connector are these digital or RGB ? Confused.
Skyfly

ambra4 04:46 29 Oct 07

The simple answer is NO you can’t run two VGA flat panels with d-sub connectors from this mobo.

“Dual VGA output DVI-D and RGB”

Mean if you monitor have a DVI-D digital connecter and a RGB connector you can connect it via the DVI-D or the RGB connector

If monitor only have a RGB connector you have to connect via the RGB connector

All CRT type monitors use a RGB type connector

Some LCD panel monitors have both DVI-D and a RGB connector

Read this Guide to Monitor Cables

click here

skyfly 08:20 29 Oct 07

Thanks Ambra4 this makes it all alot clearer.

ambra4 10:10 29 Oct 07

Don't forget to tick the box and click solved

skyfly 17:55 30 Oct 07

In other words I have an HDTV/ AV / S output with seperate y, pb,pr, an S video and an AV output, can I get a lead to output normal VGA from here to run another vga monitor. As the mobo says it supports dual VGA.
If yes which connections am I going to use and what lead should I ask for.
Regards Skyfly.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…