asus ipanel error codes

dawnyworld 14:08 21 Jan 03
  dawnyworld 14:08 21 Jan 03

does anybody know what the codes mean on the asus
ipanel
as i keep geting f5 error code on the display
when i checked the manual it just says it's reseved.
have been to asus site but thats no help have also used their contact form but asusual it wont work .
thanks dw

dawnyworld 16:01 21 Jan 03

^bump^

dawnyworld 21:11 21 Jan 03

help please

The thing is and as you have discovered, the F5 is reserved and has no mention in the manual. As such, only Asus know what happens when F5 appears.

What stage is the PC at during boot? Can you work out the code immediately before and after F5?

Sorry, but thats about it and as I have discovered, the Ipanel is far more problems than it is worth - Does it still "Stutter" when updating during music/video playback?

Paul2003 21:49 21 Jan 03

"the Ipanel is far more problems than it is worth"

I would tend to agree but it looks pretty ;-)

The stuttering on my I pannel has been sorted out by turning off Auto update.

dawnyworld - Does the PC boot up? All I can suggest is to Email Asus support and ask them what it means - I got a reply from them the last time I mailed them so you never know until you ask.

dawnyworld 01:40 22 Jan 03

smiffy99
no trouble with ipanel since bios update pc runs fine but when it shuts down it locks up occasionaly and displays F5 . as to it looking pretty sticks out like a sore thumb in my coolermaster case , but the temp monitor is useful. will post back if any replys.
thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…