Asus Express Gate

FILLYBUSTER 18:53 PM 17 Jun 11

Can anyone tell me how I can reinstall Asus Express Gate function as I uninstalled it today after trying unsuccessfully to configure it as I thought it might be a security risk just partly on like that. My model is an Asus Notebook E3110-X which Asus do not have on their list on their website. I believe they were made in 2007 and sold first to Carphone Warehouse and then to Argos where I bought mine in 2009. I have tried the helpline telephone number that they give for Asus for the U.K. but neither of us could understand each other. I thought I might be able to download it again from them but evidently not. I will be away from tomorrow for a week so I look forward to any replies the. Cheers Pat

I am Spartacus 19:12 PM 17 Jun 11

You normally have the option to enable it in the BIOS on a desktop system and choose whether to access it on boot. I assume it's similar on a laptop

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 now: how to download and install Windows 10 even if GWX.exe is missing

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Nokia rolls out spherical camera for virtual reality apps

7 best iPhone web browser apps: Why Safari for iOS is still a better option than Chrome, Dolphin,…