asus driver

tes 19:26 20 Jan 06

I am trying to load the enaced asus driver for the en6200 pci express graphic card but I need to load the"ASUS DRIVER" first but I can't find it anywhere.Can any body help please?

citadel 19:52 20 Jan 06

The asus enhanced driver is the nvidea graphic driver that has been tweaked by asus. It will be the driver that is on the disc that came with the card. You can download the latest driver from asus site. You can also use the nvidea graphics driver instead of the asus one.

Totally-braindead 21:41 20 Jan 06
  tes 22:01 20 Jan 06

Ive searched the asus site but I can't find the basic driver anywhere.I have lost the Disc that came with the card.

citadel 22:33 20 Jan 06

on the asus site at the top of the page downloads then driver and select or search for your card. Or just download the latest nvidea driver and use that as they work on all nvidea cards.

Totally-braindead 22:46 20 Jan 06

Is the problem you have that you don't understand which driver is the basic one? If so the basic driver is the one called this " ASUS VGA card display driver version 81.89 for Windows 2000/XP" then you download the enhanced driver and install that "ASUS Enhanced Driver version 1.28 available for Windows 2000/XP." I would suggest that if you've lost the driver and have a CD writer it might be a good idea to burn the files to a disk so you don't have to download them the next time as they are rather large files 43megs for the main driver and 6megs for the enhanced. Those drivers are for Windows XP which is what I presume you have.

tes 13:48 21 Jan 06

Thank you all.ASUS VGA drivar did the trick.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

How to install MacOS Sierra on an older Mac: Get Sierra running on Macs & MacBooks from before 2009