ASUS A7N8X Delux /GD Revision 2

james1` 17:20 13 Aug 03

Does anyone know where i can purchase one in London.Needs to be near tube station(i cant drive).I dont have a credit card or bank acount. Thanks in advance. JiM

Willow12 18:52 13 Aug 03

Old Kent Road click here

Don't know London so I have no idea if this is new a tube station or not. But they have what you need.

Willow12 18:52 13 Aug 03

Should have read 'near' not 'new'! Oops!

xania 20:43 13 Aug 03

Why not do it electronically. Try an auction click here. Try a computer fair? But if you insist, click here have what you want for £95 and they are within walking distance of Hanger Lane (Central Line).

james1` 21:06 13 Aug 03

I was told there was one at Hanger Lane by my local computer shop (who say they cant order it for me) but the owner said it was called Boston Computers which was why i couldnt find it.Again thanks very much. JiM

james1` 07:38 14 Aug 03

bump

Derek 07:49 14 Aug 03

If or when you get this MB, and it's a great board, your may have a problem with the onboard sound not working or, not be able to locate the sound panel.
This will be because you have had the wrong CD supplied with the board. You won't know until you load everything though.
If this is the case, then go into the Asus site to downloads and have a good read.
Any problems then come back.

james1` 08:20 14 Aug 03

Thanks

xania 12:55 14 Aug 03

Ambros attend many computer fairs click here and I found them particularly helpful when I had problems with a mobo & cpu I bought from them.

james1` 16:56 14 Aug 03

Thanks to every one.Have been to Ambros and bought what i wanted

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…