Astrosell - PC Advisor November 2003

Stuart_Yates_03 21:13 10 Aug 04

Hi,

I've subscribed to PC Advisor for a good while now. I've recently decided to set-up my own online shop, and remembered some software that came with PC Advisor that I thought may help me. It was on the November 2003 CD that I found Astrosell. A perfect solution, except it only lasted for 30 days.

If memory serves me correctly there was a link in PC Advisor to register astrosell so it worked with 20 products for a year. Could anyone who has this mag put this information up here, if so I would be eternally grateful. As I say i am confident it is just a URL.

Thank you (if you have any software/hosting solutions better than astrosell please let me know also).

Stuart Yates

Stuart_Yates_03 12:23 13 Aug 04

come on guys, could someone please help me with this information. Alternatively is it possible to order back issues, if so, where from??

Thanks

€dstowe 12:32 13 Aug 04

Google is your friend click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…