//some 3rd party need geo

Astronomy and grabbing images.

Giantsquid 23:19 10 Aug 03

Hello, Long winded I realise,

Thinking of returning to my old hobby of Astronomy,
many years ago after much deliberation I went and bought a good quality Scope from the USA, all went well until I realised that the English weather is unique in that you could only use it 3 night a year as the air quality in the UK is s**t and that frostbite is your real enemy, this was before the day's of Computers.
Thesedays you can run such a Telescope in the warmth of your study by using a RS232 cable directly to your PC and view the results real time whilst sipping your glenwhatever with no danger of said blackening of the toes. My question, is it possible to save 'grab' the image seen on the screen ? and of course print it later, the Moon is my target as most of the other deep sky images are too faint to record, many thanks,

y_not 06:41 11 Aug 03

You can "grab" the image by pressing the Prt Scr key on your keyboard - this prints the image (screen) to the clipboard. From there you simply need to open an imaging programme (even Word will do it) and paste the captured image

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…