Assign account to address book entry in OE5.0

Bargee 20:18 08 May 03

Like most of us, I'm sure, I use more than 1 email account in Outlook Express. I find it irritating to have to select the mail account I want to use when sending email to individual contacts in my address book & sometimes I send the mail through the wrong account. This is especially annoying when I'm mailing clients over my personal account (set as default) instead of my business one.

I would like to find a way of assigning an email address in my address book to one of my email accounts so that when I send a new mail to that address, the account I want to use will automatically be selected.

Is this possible with OE5.0 or should I upgrade to the latest version, or even a completely different application?

Bargee 16:23 09 May 03

No one out there got any ideas as to how I can do this?

Well this'll be a first. Come on guys & gals.

Bargee 10:49 11 May 03

Oh well, never mind. Perhaps I should have put my problem across a bit better. I'll give it some thought & try again later.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Battlefield 1 review: Destructive environments, phenomenal graphics and an emotional campaign make…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Microsoft HoloLens hands-on review

How to use System Preferences in macOS Sierra (and Mac OS X): Complete guide to personalising the…