ASP.NET Logon

Ade_1 20:28 23 May 06

Hi, although i cant see ito n my welcome screen it appears in user accounts. It is called ASP.NET, it is a limited account which is password protected. And this made me realise why i wasnt automatically logging on. Am i ok to delete this account as i have never come across it before...

Im sure there are reasons for this account being created, possibly because i was messing around with some things...

Thanks for your advice in advance...
Aidan

Gongoozler 20:53 23 May 06

This account is automatically installed by XP. I don't know why it's there by default, but it is described here click here

Ade_1 20:55 23 May 06

Just normally i would get automatically logged on as i am the only user and i have never noticed hte ASP.NET before, it doesnt appear on the welcome page, only my account but its quite annoying as i would like to be autoamtically logged on. I did recently downlaod tewakUI and realised i could use theat to select the auto logon option but doesnt seem to have worked...

Ade_1 20:56 23 May 06

(Thanks for the link aswell)

Gongoozler 21:03 23 May 06

If you want to be logged in automatically, go to Start - Run, Type in control userpasswords2. Untick "Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer"

Ade_1 21:06 23 May 06

Thanks ill give that ago. I dont know why it just started stopping logging me in automatically. Nevermind, hopefully it will solve it. Thanks for youe help :)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…