ASPI drivers for xp home

Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 13:26 06 Jan 04

Any one know where i can download theses? I found some here are these ok to install?

click here

Regards

Chegs ® 13:30 06 Jan 04

I have already used these previously,but they didn't cure the probs I was having with my DVD burner.I Repaired XP instead and that cured my prob.

PA28 13:50 06 Jan 04

I believe that a mix of ASPIs will cause more problems than they solve. A burning program such as Nero 6 comes with its' own ASPI drivers - and they are all I needed to get my DVD burner working fine. According to Nero Infotool (comes with Nero 6) I have no System ASPIs present (when I did have, things were problematical!).

Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 14:01 06 Jan 04

I have nero 6 and it does have its own ASPI drivers although they are only version 2 the others from adaptec are version 4.The reason is i keep getting fixation errors or the drive failing to recognise a disc is in the drive,i have a clone drive and thought that might be the trouble but going thru the help files i found that i could install the ASPI drivers and see what happened.

Regards.

philwane 14:06 06 Jan 04

I am using Adaptec ASPI drivers version 4 and I have not encounted any problems using XP Home

philwane 14:07 06 Jan 04

By the way I am also using Nero6

Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 16:37 06 Jan 04

Cant fathom out how this works i read the text file and it says im to run install.bat and select my OS witch is xp32 but when i run .bat file nothin happens and it says press any key to continue then closes.

rickf 17:24 06 Jan 04

I had ASPI manager not found for my DVD RW and then had to repair XP and everything was fine after that.

Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 12:50 08 Jan 04

Managed to install these and everything seems to be ok not had more errors.

Regards.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…