ashrich.. Please Read this..??

Fuzzytye 15:45 10 Aug 08

i had the same problem so i did whhat ASHRICH said and now it wont let me access my computer wen i type my password in.. it comes up with the name sarah ??? :S:S... i dont kno if that it someone hu had the laptop b4 or u.. argh!! its not my laptop and i dont kno how to fix this please please help me!!! thankyou xx

Forum Editor 00:10 11 Aug 08

it will deter other people from responding, and if the person you're addresing is on holiday, or simply doesn't login for a while you'll receive no help.

Perhaps you can explain exactly what you did to this machine, because I'm confused. You say "now it wont let me access my computer" but later on you say "its not my laptop..".

Give us all the information and we'll try to help, but please don't assume that anyone will know about any previous advice you were given.

tullie 11:02 11 Aug 08

Maybe give us a link to the original thread,then maybe this will make sense.

Ashrich 23:29 11 Aug 08

Here is the link click here , still can't see that I suggested anything out of the ordinary that would cause your problem ......

Ashley

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…