Ashampoo WinOptimizer Platinum Suite

Allan RISC OS user 16:17 21 Sep 05

I have installed the Ashampoo WinOptimizer Platinum Suite from the November 2005 PC Advisor DVD but am having problems, the Main Menu does not display the 9 graphnics which enable the user to click and run the Optimizers options, all I get is 9 red crosses in the top left hand of each box. The two graphics at the bottom centre do display (these are the IP Spam and the Pop Ups). I have received the registration code and have inserted this.

Help Please!

woodchip 16:32 21 Sep 05

This may stear you in the right direction click here

muddypaws 16:49 21 Sep 05

Mine is installed and running, but I have already had three email newsletters from them. I have clicked on the 'here' unsubscribe option, but I then have to enter my accoun with password etc. I have unchecked the newsletter boxes, 'saved' the settings, but it keeps re-directing me back to my account. Nothing to tell me I have un-subscribed. Anyone else got the problem.?

muddypaws 19:21 21 Sep 05

Forget that-- it did unsubsribe.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…