Is Ashampoo WinOptimizer any good?

SB23 20:09 19 Oct 06

I bought my PCA mag today, and while looking through the dvd found the Optimizer.
With the exception of antivirus etc, will this program really be as effective as the stand alone programs that I have installed.
I've registered the free 2007 version, and it does seem very good.
As its a full free version, and everything works, can I really get rid of the others.

Have any of you had experience with this program?

Thanks

Steve

patsyanne 20:18 19 Oct 06

I am usuing it and find it good,i got the Ashampoo burner and photo commander 3 as well all free.

SB23 20:22 19 Oct 06

The thing is, I don't want to sound surprised, but I am!
A while back in another thread I said that I would like a program to do most of what I have single programs to do, I think I may have found it.
When I registered there was also a free firewall to download aswell.

bluto1 21:25 19 Oct 06

I think it`s a good programme. Afew years ago I bought the Platinum 2 version and I couldn`t believe the difference it made after it`s first scan. I`ll be installing the 2007 version later.
Like patsyanne, I`ve got several Ashampoo programmes on board and I use them reasonably regularly.

SB23 16:13 24 Oct 06

Have been using this free program for a few days. Seems very good, so will keep, and tick this as resolved,

Thanks

Steve

Meshuga 19:50 24 Oct 06

Have just downloaded it and run a scan. Seems quite useful.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…