Ashampoo WinOptimizer 2009

sunnystaines 21:34 14 Oct 09

Anyone got this software.

recently put their burning suit software on someones pc.

today they emailed me a free download of winoptimizer after install ran full optimise scan and found 34 errors did a reboot and vista certainly snapier but it did away with direct boot into windows asking me for password. so far only fault, the interface is poor, wondering what other readers who have it feel. not decided if I will keep it yet especially if it keeps insisting on a password at boot up.

rawprawn 08:17 15 Oct 09

Good morning sunnystaines, strange this morning I got an email celebrating their 10th birthday offering me 5 full version programs.
Burning Studio 2009 Advanced
Winoptimizer 2009 Advanced
Uninstaller 3
Photo Commander
Slide Show
Any good ???

Muergo 09:19 15 Oct 09

I too received that packet, I asked expert on "infopackets" what was the difference between Burning studio 9 and burning studio 2010 as on this months PCA disc.

He said 2010 was an update, whereas Studio 9 was a whole new program and being offered at 50% discount,

Where 9000 advanced fits in heaven alone knows, I have asked him again.

sunnystaines 09:26 15 Oct 09

that's similar to the email I had.I have since deleted winoptimizer and reset the computer to boot without passwords.

I would say install run full scan get the optimization then uninstall. noticed improvements in bootup and using IE8 with them being faster.

keep the key and download so you can do the same at a later date if req'd.

rawprawn 09:46 15 Oct 09

I think I will give the whole lot a miss as I shall be formatting for W7 shortly.

sunnystaines 12:43 15 Oct 09

are you getting full W7 or the upgrade?

rawprawn 16:23 17 Oct 09

Full

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…