ashampoo products

the old man 16:02 28 Oct 09

Can anyone recommend any of this companies products please.
keep getting emails with some good deals, well they seem to be, but have only used trial versions. Obviously these do not have all the uses of the full software.

johndrew 16:27 28 Oct 09

All companies products will vary slightly in both features, function and price. Ashampoo are as good as any but it will always depend on exactly what your specific needs are as to whether any product will suit you.

Most companies offer a limited trial period of fully functional software to permit prospective purchasers to `try before you buy` pretty much all products. I suggest that if you have an interest in a specific type of product, you look at details on the manufacturers sites to determine which manufacturer(s) provides the features for your needs and then download the trial software from the subject sites and try it. If you want it you can then buy the licence/key, if not uninstall it and try something else.

GaT7 16:40 28 Oct 09

They are fairly good & regularly offer older versions of their software for free. I've only ever used their free versions as they meet my needs well.

Btw, if you want to stop their marketing emails you need to login to their site & untick the respective boxes in 'Service Letter Management'. G

P.S. I just visited their site click here, & a pop-up announced that I can get all their products (with the exception of CAD sw & packs) for only £7. Let's see if it's true!

Strawballs 16:58 28 Oct 09

I had the popup saying all for 10USD

sunnystaines 17:04 28 Oct 09

I have been getting all their emails the last few days, used the burning suit on some computers thats ok.

also tried winoptimiser, did speed up the pc a bit but kept revering my pc back to entering password on bootup, got fed up with this and deleted it.

GaT7 17:08 28 Oct 09

Hmmm, one can only buy ONE item at a time for £7. Well, I guess getting them ALL for £7 was expecting too much :-).

Here's another Ashampoo offer click here, where you can name your price & they'll let you know whether it has been accepted or not. G

steviekm 17:09 28 Oct 09

hi
i used to use roxio but found that it was ok but didnt need all the stuff and that it was quite heavy on the resorces. i took it off and am now using the latest ashampoo burning studio which is excellemt for what i need-its also very fast and light on resorces. im converted, so why not give it a go?

steviekm 17:19 28 Oct 09

hi-me again-just had a thought.
ashampoo burning studio id on the cover disc in this months copy of our fav mag pc advisor- and its cheaper than buying it direct from ashampoo!!!!!

Pamy 17:43 28 Oct 09

Yes Crossbow7 and others, just enter code given. Just bought Burning Studio 9.9.20 for £7

Pamy

GaT7 17:50 28 Oct 09

Pamy, so you didn't try the 'name your price' offer? See my post of Wed, [email protected]:08.

I also use a free version of their burner (ABS 2009 click here) & prefer it to Nero. G

Pamy 18:02 28 Oct 09

No,did not try offering a price. Yes your free Studio 2009 looks similar to Studio 9.9.20

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now