Ashampoo products

the old man 18:13 11 Sep 06

Just after a little bit of advice about the products supplied by Ashampoo. They are cheap and seem to do what they say on the tin, at least the demo's do. There are one or two of their products which I am interested in getting but don't want to go in blind.

skidzy 18:52 11 Sep 06

Ive tried a couple of them over the last 2 years and got to say...what a waste of money.
I did not see any change in my system that freeware programs can do for you.

If you are looking for a freebie that does something similar to the winoptimizer and powerup you may like to try Winaso click here

This i have used for around 3 years and to date never had a problem.Its used on 3 pc's reguarly.

It has a trial version that is not a lot different to the full version except for repairing problems.Trial version will correct 10 errors at any one time,the full version fixes all errors.

In saying this there are plenty of free programs out there that will do this for you for absolutely nothing..just that you will need 2 3 4 programs to do this.

click here
click here
click here

click here

all these used and updated weekly will keep your pc in tip top condition.

johndrew 20:07 11 Sep 06

skidzy gets my tick as well. The only thing I would add is Kerio firewall click here
The full version is provided as a trial for a month and then it reverts to the free version. If you really like it and want the full range of facilities (you can manage without them) it is relatively cheap as well.

rdave13 00:57 12 Sep 06

I use ashampoo burning studios 6, an excellent program.

robgf 01:24 12 Sep 06

I have Ashampoo CD suite 4 and have found it to be very good, it's easy to use and works very well, better than Record Now, which I used to use.

I did try the Free firewall they released, but couldn't get it to work properly, so always try the trial versions before you buy.

Rob. :)

Enoch 07:21 12 Sep 06

I have Ashampoo WinOptimizer and Ashampoo Uninstaller and personally find them terrific especially if used regularly. I run XPhome.

Simsy 07:49 12 Sep 06

about Ashampoo Uninstaller. I use the Uninstaller Suite which I got free on a coverdisc a while back. I thinks it's super.

Regards,

Simsy

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now