AShampoo

Nick1 20:19 22 Feb 03

I have just run the free trial version of Ashampoo from the PC Advisor disc. It has discovered n end of files (535MB of them) that can be deleted. I have removed them to the recycle bin. When do you reckon I could finally delete them?

DerekR 20:39 22 Feb 03

I deleted all those files from the recycle bin after a week when I was certain that nothing had been deleted that shouldn't have been.
Only problem I have now is the masses of sodding emails I keep getting off the people! I ended up blocking all emails from the sender, and I still find mt deleted folder has 3 or 4 a week in there from Ashampoo... Its quite a good piece of software, but boy do they bug you to death with emails for ever and a day ....

Nick1 23:06 22 Feb 03

I supposed that I would be able to unsubscribe once I had found out what they were about. I could recommend Spampal here. I will put them on the blacklist if necessary.

thanks for the advice

Nick

bloo meeny 23:23 22 Feb 03

I just wanted to say that apart from the 2 mails to send the necessary regisration key, I've had NO further mails from them.

Nick1 20:12 21 Mar 03

Further to my comments about AShampoo I woul like to report that it has freed up so much space that I am no longer thinking of a new hard drive!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now