Article from issue 119

javaBalls 15:18 15 May 05

My subscription with PC Advisr ended recently with issue 118. I renewed my subscription and I have been sent issue 120.

The problem is that I was interested in an article that was in issue 119. It was about creating a search facility for your website using MYSQL and PHP.

I think that this issue is not available in the shops now.

Could someone scan this article for me? Or does anyone already have this on file? Could they email it to me?

pj123 17:17 15 May 05

I've just tried scanning the article you are referring to. It doesn't work. It's awful. If you like to email me your address I will post you the two pages you require.

Fingees 17:39 15 May 05

If you go to PC advisor home page, and click on subscription services on bottom of page.

You will find it tells you how to order back numbers.

It also says latest is issue 119 June 2005.published 21 April.
All the best

JaßîsFaß ˜ 17:50 15 May 05

Latest issue is 120 - got mine yesterday. Web site never shows new issue until about 20th of the month, but subscribers get their copy in the post before it is in the newsagents.

Diodorus Siculus 17:57 15 May 05

It's still in the shops - around the London area at least, and in two service stations on the M1/M6 (one in Knutsford, one at London Gateway).

javaBalls 19:58 15 May 05

I wasn't sure if it was still in the shops as subscribers seem to get their issue early.

Thanks everyone.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…