ArtAlbum Files

DJ-Garry 20:38 09 May 04

Has anyone else had any ArtAlbum files appear on their harddrives?
They have appeared before on my old system but have just recently done a format HDD and fresh install of XP Pro. They are in my Kazzaa download folder and the folder I store .mp3 files inafter the've been backed up onto CD-R.
At the moment I have 81 such files all with filemanes similar to:
AlbumArt_{F5F946F2-B9AD-41BF-807C-2F181F088B5A}_Small.jpg
ALthough there always seems to be one just called:
AlbumArtSmall.jpg
I have had these in the folder when Thunbnails view was active and they appear to be CD album covers, much like you would find in your Temp Int Files after browsing CD Wow or something.
I have also accidently double clicked on one and they just open up with picture viewer.
I have run SpyBot S&D, Avast, AVG with no errors found. I have SP1 & 2 and am up to date with ALL virus updates and MS XP updates too.

Any ideas anyone please????

VoG II 20:50 09 May 04

If you click here and scroll down a bit it should explain what is going on.

DJ-Garry 21:29 09 May 04

Thanks for the explanation VoG™. Do you (or anyone else) know how I can disable this feature as I don't like it and as I have lots of files from different artists, the picture it's assigning to the folder is innapropriate?

Thanks.

DJ-Garry 16:21 10 May 04

Anyone know how to disable this feature????

DJ-Garry 15:58 11 May 04

Bump!

DJ-Garry 20:43 12 May 04

Anyone at all?????

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…