art dabbler

leswood 17:08 26 Jul 04

I have purched a trust 1200 tablet and it comes with Art Dabbler 2.1 (Corel) The tablet seems to work fine but when I start the Art Dabbler I get an error message that says there is not enough memmory to run Art Dabbler.. I have 1.5GB of Ram and have the virtual memory set to let Windows manage this. I am running Windows XP Pro with an Intel p4. Hope somebody can help as I can find no trace of this program on corel,s site.

Thanks

bremner 17:39 26 Jul 04

A quick Google shows that 2.1 was a win95/98 program which may be why it will not install on XP

leswood 17:45 26 Jul 04

No I dont think thats it. because my brother runs XP pro and he has the same tablet. He was the one who recommended it??

leswood 17:45 26 Jul 04

No I dont think thats it. because my brother runs XP pro and he has the same tablet. He was the one who recommended it?? Thanks anyway

GaT7 17:55 26 Jul 04

Try looking at the Trust site for help & contact their technical support - click here. You'll need to register first. Good luck, G

leswood 19:08 26 Jul 04

thanks crossbow. I have now registerd and asked them the same question, lets hope thay have and answer.

€dstowe 19:32 26 Jul 04

This program sometimes comes as a freebie with Wacom tablets - of which we have several. The disc goes directly into the bin.

Art Dabbler was discontinued before XP was introduced. If it was any good, an XP version would have been developed.

€d

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…