Arrows on desktop icons !!

kenneth-204108 12:11 02 Feb 05

A few years back, I found out how to delete the small arrows that appear attached to desktop programme icons.
I have recently bought a new pc and time has dimmed my memory!! Can somebody tell me how to do this please?
Thank you in anticipation
kwp

Zaphod Beeblebrox 12:16 02 Feb 05

the small arrow denotes that it is a shortcut to a program as such i wasnt aware you could remove the arrows

RealDopey 12:16 02 Feb 05

Got XP? click here

Gongoozler 12:17 02 Feb 05

TweakUI can do this, but I prefer Regseeker from click here. Unzip the downloaded file to the folder of your choice, and run it by double-clicking the RegSeeker.exe file. You need to select the Tweaks option for what you want. Select Clean the Registry to remove the accumulated registry junk as well.

Audeal 13:10 02 Feb 05

You remove these arrows at your peril. I suggest you read this thread before doing anything. click here

ACOLYTE 14:00 02 Feb 05

I changed mine from arrows to dots.I have removed them before with regseeker also i stopped the OE welcome screen with it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…