Arrggh Winaso update

hiwatt 11:05 21 May 11

Hi folks, I read butemans post about the winaso update so thought I'd give it a go with some caution.This latest one has the "saved passwords" box ticked by default when using the privacy cleaner.It has wiped all my passwords.I tried a system restore to no avail!Is there anyway I can get my passwords back?They're not all wrtten down.Thanks folks!

rawprawn 11:16 21 May 11

Strange no problem here, I just loaded it up, and it took all my previous setting (Passwords unticked among others)Did you uninstall your previous version as requested?

rdave13 11:19 21 May 11

I don't use Winaso but does it create a backup within the program you can restore to?

hiwatt 11:27 21 May 11

Yes I uninstalled the previous version.The previous version didn't have the saved passwords box so I didn't think to look for it.The backups it creates are only for the registry cleanier section.Is there any possible way to retrieve my passwords?Thanks.

rawprawn 11:37 21 May 11

rdave13 is right click on Restore and you should be able to replace what it deleted.

hiwatt 11:39 21 May 11

There was no option to restore,because I didn't use the registry cleaner.

sunnystaines 12:08 21 May 11

ok here in w7 and xp

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…