ARGH!

Bob The Nob© 21:49 21 Jan 07

Is it just me or does click here & other of google's .com side keep going down every now and then?

It happends lst week at about the same time.

I can get on google.co.uk but not google.com and gmail either! Whats wrong??

VoG II 21:50 21 Jan 07

No problem here but your subject title could be better.

skidzy 22:04 21 Jan 07

Google toolbar causing issues Bob ?

Does this happen in IE6/7 and Firefox ?

Bob The Nob© 22:07 21 Jan 07

I dont have the google toolbar installed and it affects/effects (which evers right) both IE6 & Firefox2

VoG II 22:11 21 Jan 07

'affects' is correct.

p;3 22:46 21 Jan 07

a title such as 'problems accessing google page'

would help

try this

click here

(looks awfully long before the transfer to the click here::))

Bob The Nob© 22:54 21 Jan 07

Everythings fine now!

Sorry about the title its just its happend two and its frustrating, I was expecting much help, just wanted to know if anyone else had the problem.

Even that link wouldn't have worked p;3, I couldn't log into Gmail, blogger or even access google.com, it was anything related to google with a .com on the end.

I have searched for spyware and spybot comes up blank,and my av said I was fine yesterday.

Any ideas?

Thanks anyways and sorry about the bad spelling & bad title

p;3 23:06 21 Jan 07

your next thread will be on 'I must learn to give a better thread title'...500 words length starter please::)))

(and me is p3 please)

P3

Bob The Nob© 23:16 21 Jan 07

Soz p3, I know a better title would yield better result but I'm not too fussed.

Meshuga 13:36 22 Jan 07

So you`re not too fussed Bob. With that attitude you will probably find that others will not be too fussed to reply to future threads of yours.

p;3 15:39 22 Jan 07

on any forum it is really good manners to give a thread a title which is appropriate to describe what the problem is; taking a few moments to consider a suitable title in the midst of ones frustration will assist those who seek to help TO help and posting something hastily may not get any response

one needs to BE fussed over thread titles ; the correct attitude towards such will ultimately get the help one needs

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Hands-on: Samsung Galaxy S8 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Samsung's beautifully designed Galaxy S8 makes for better VR experiences too

47 iPhone camera tips to help you take better photos