//some 3rd party need geo

Are you receiving loads of returned e-mail?

Jester2K II 11:28 19 Sep 03

There have been a few threads on this already and there are bound to be more to follow.

If you are receiving (as i am) loads of returned undeliverable e-mails from people you don't know DELETE THEM.

They are fall out from the recent release of the Gibe-F (or Swen) Worm click here

The worm will pick your e-mail address up from someone else's PC who has the worm and will send out copies of itself using your e-mail address as the return address. Hence when the message is rejected because its infected YOU get the Undeliverable Message,

It does not mean you are infected.

Make sure your AV is up to date or get free protection from click here AVG 6 Free Edition.

VoG II 12:53 19 Sep 03

^BUMP^

Jester2K II 14:05 19 Sep 03

Cheers VoG.

Bump again

swingtime 15:34 19 Sep 03

thanks Jester2K II

obbit 18:04 19 Sep 03

the virus turns your anti-virus and firewall off so be careful with attachments

powerless 18:21 19 Sep 03

NO EMAILS HERE.

Jester2K II 11:30 21 Sep 03

Bump and close

Jester2K II 17:46 23 Sep 03

Bump again

BIGBAGGY 18:29 23 Sep 03

thanks m8 I've been getting loads of these for a while. Nice to finally find out the cause.

Taw 19:30 23 Sep 03

bump on that

Stuartli 19:41 23 Sep 03

I've had the opposite today - some e-mails sent to my family have been returned as undeliverable....

Yet, sent again later, they have gone through OK.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…