//some 3rd party need geo

Are the polls flawed?

Elrond 14:27 26 Apr 03

I was just wondering, and hope the FE can clear this up, if the poll questions are flawed in that once I've cleaned out my cookies folder I can enter the site agin and re-answer. Thus one person could bump the percentage on their own.

Senator BoB 14:30 26 Apr 03

I notice this but i doubt it regs again but i may be wrong.

Big Elf 14:30 26 Apr 03

I hope FE doesn't mind me quoting him but this is the answer he gave me when I raised the subject off forum.

"Thanks. I think that many people in the forum are aware of this - we've had quite a few threads on the subject in the past. The point about the polls is to gauge opinions, and voting more than once is a bit silly really - although we know it goes on. By and large we also know that it isn't done to any great extent (not too many people with that way of thinking), so we tolerate it."

Elrond 14:32 26 Apr 03

I didnt realise it had been a big topic previously. Didnt want to brew any big thread up. I was just curious.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…