Are my Cookies enabled or not?

pj123 13:56 03 Oct 05

Up to now I don't seem to have any problems with cookies. I get lot's of them in my cookies folder. I don't have problems logging in to sites where I have ticked the "Remember me" box, as on this site.

About an hour ago I tried the link on a thread but when it opened I got a message. "To access this site you need to have cookies enabled" Access denied.

My Internet Options/Security is set to Medium-low and Privacy set to Medium.

gudgulf 14:09 03 Oct 05

Try clearing your internet cache of both cookies and temporary files.That should do the trick.....certainly your IE settings should be ok.

You could also try going into the custom settings and making sure that session cookies are enabled.

pj123 14:31 03 Oct 05

Thanks gudgulf, yes I do that quite regularly and, of course, I then have to enter my login details on all the sites that need them and tick the Remember Me box again.

I have just cleared them all again now.

As I tend to look at all the threads (but don't remember them) I am still trying to find the one with the link that denied me access to test it out.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…