Arcsoft Showbiz 1.3

gkh 21:29 08 Feb 05

Currently installed on Campaq Presario SR1119U. 240Gig hard disk with 512mb ddr ram. Windows XP Home installed with Service Pack 2.

Approx 3 hours of analogue video captured - reduced to 1 hours 20 mins after editing. This includes a number of JPEG images (up to 30) and 6 edited music tracks inserted from Windows Media Player 10. After being saved and the system closed down on re-opening the file the loading process stalls after 50% - 75% of the file is loaded. Error message comes up stating "Unknown file format" referring to the photo images. Why?? All photos inserted downloaded from same camera, a Fuji Finepix A 405. All images are saved in the same format.

Questions:-
1) Is there a limit to the number of images, music clips, transitions etc that can be inserted into an edited clip. And if so what is that limit?
2) Is there a component of Showbiz missing from the bundled software that came with the analogue capture card. If so where can I get the missing component? and at what cost
3) Is there an updated version of Showbiz which operates better within Windows XP Home? As an aside does any updated version allow for editing of inserted of music clips or pre-recorded audio tracks (ie alteration of volume to allow background recorded commentries to be heard)? If so where can I purchase in the UK, at what cost and is there any local support available?
4) IS Showbiz compatible with Windows XP Home???? OR could my computer need re-setting to allow Showbiz to operate correctly?

stalion 21:32 08 Feb 05

this will do everything you are after
click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now