Archive video on web page

grumpy old git 11:12 06 Nov 05

I have had great success at putting 'live' video on my web page (thanks to all who responded to my last forum subject) I have now added 'archive' video and I would like some feedback as to if and when it works.
Please visit the webcam page at "click here"
and click on 'archive'. It would be extremely helpful if I could find out which browsers/versions it works/does not work on. Thank you all once again.

mco 11:39 06 Nov 05

works fine for me IE6 -great stuff!! Just to let others know -you have to click on 'broadband webcam' first then 'archive'

PurplePenny 23:20 06 Nov 05

Firefox on a 98SE machine just keeps telling me that I need a plug-in. I'm sure that I already had the last version of Media Player to be compatible with 98SE but I downloaded it again ... but Firefox still told me that I needed a plug-in. Haven't had a chance to try it with Firefox on an XP machine.

grumpy old git 13:07 16 Nov 05

Oh Dear! This is the poorest response I have ever had on a forum, c'mon all you good people all I want is some of you to visit my archive video page "click here" and tell me if you see video. Please allow time for the buffer to load, WMP required as is BB. Thank you PurplePenny and mco.

anchor 13:32 16 Nov 05

Works fine for me too from your latest link; (IE6, BB, WMP).

Taran 14:02 16 Nov 05

Takes a little while to load up, as you'd expect.

WinXP Pro, IE, all latest updates.

Not tried yet from any of my Macs though.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…