Arbico Computers

johndrew 16:45 13 Feb 08

click here

I have been asked to recommend a reliable supplier by a friend and have seen these people advertised in PCA. My friend wishes to discuss the specification of the PC to be purchased with the supplier and possibly make changes to the standard specifications proposed. Currently they are `computer free`.

Has anyone any experience with this company? If so please can you advise of both their sales and post sales performance.

If anyone has preferred alternatives perhaps they could make them known to me.

Many thanks in anticipation.

Pamy 16:57 13 Feb 08

If you do not have any experience of this computer firm yourself then I would not recommend them to my friend on other peoples say so.

johndrew 17:08 14 Feb 08

Thanks for the comment Pamy, but if I had good experience of a company that fitted the needs I wouldn`t be asking for the experience of others. Many here are more experienced in using suppliers from the sites given in PCA than I am and it is that which I`m attempting to draw upon.

Totally-braindead 17:12 14 Feb 08

Never used them so can't recommend them personally.

I have used Novatech and they are excellent and very good customer service if there are any problems click here bear in mind the prices for their PCs are without monitor so you have to select the one you want and add it on.

Pamy 17:18 14 Feb 08

Hi John, your friend asked you. If you do not know one, why not tell them that. Its a big responsibility, not one I would like to take on without first hand experience.

johndrew 10:13 15 Feb 08

Thanks Totally-braindead I shall look at Novatech and see if they fit the bill.

Pamy I understand your concern but I am a big boy now.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…