aquireing netwok problem

sylergcs 14:54 03 Mar 09

right i recently got a wireless usb 2.0 adapter for my computerer orriginaly i got a belkin, then found out most belkins arnt compatible with most netgear routers which mine is so after a week of trying to get the net working i took it back to the shop and got a netgear adapter. but with both of them after installing im just getting aquireing network address then it disconnects and tryes agen, i read one of the other posts about this and followed the manual tcp/ip suggestions and now its connecting but only for a few seconds then saying disconnected, when it is connected it still wont load up internet pages though, im running on windows xp home sp3. with a netgear wn111 rangemax next wireless usb adapter, iv contacted netgear for help and i did the same with belkin for the last one both were pigging useless, it cant be a problem with the router because my housemates 2 laptops are connecting fine ones a vista the others a xp media, can any one help me please?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…