April PCA mag cover disc.

Meshuga 20:23 21 Feb 07

The one I`ve got is faulty and while I was phoning the number on the back I asked if it was a free program and was told that it was a trial period and then you pay if you like it. There is no indication on the package that it is chargeable, in fact it states on the front Excusive Full Version, Worth £60!. this gives the impression that its free. So, be warned.

wolfie3000 21:28 21 Feb 07

Take this up with the cover cd editor, he should set you straight.

cocteau48 21:39 21 Feb 07

All cover disks are prone to the same jargon when they state it is a Full Version. It usually means that it is the same full version as the paid for version but that it is time limited.
However I would agree that to state that it is worth £60.00 would lead you to believe that it is not a time limited version. Unless of course someone misplaced the comma and it should have read;
"Exclusive, full version worth £60.00"!!!!!

dogbreath1 22:22 21 Feb 07

This is like groundhog day!!

Every month a similar post materializes.

I have total sympathy with you.

The cover disk description is TOTALLY misleading yet this problem perpetuates.

PCAdvisor staff are totally aware of this but do nothing about it.

It is wrong to deceive potential customers that they are getting something for nothing when that is clearly not the case.

Come on FE......can we have an explanation from the powers that be regarding this despicable behaviour??

Bob The Nob© 22:41 21 Feb 07

Read this: click here

Meshuga 18:48 23 Feb 07

Sorry about the lack ofmy response to your replies, been inundated with family without warning. Thank you all for replying, looks like I`m not alone in my opinion.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Best Design, Illustration, Animation and VFX Awards of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced