April edition of Pc advisor

jul 13:35 12 Feb 05

Having recieved my april addition of the Magazine and the cover disc that has NOF7/ net objects fusion 7 i followed the instruction and went to the site to register and get the license code, having filled in all the info and clicked next i went to the next page which informed me that i had nothing in my shopping basket, is this because it hasnt been set up yet or just a watse of time as instead of it being a free edition i have to purchase the Program.

Stuartli 14:29 12 Feb 05

Hopefully the CD cover disk editor will see your query and make enquiries.

Djohn 14:36 12 Feb 05

It will be the full version and free of charge. I will be installing it myself this afternoon and let you know how it goes. It may just be that you have to wait for an email to arrive with the code.
I will post back later.

easyrider 17:13 12 Feb 05

I have just installed it after registering free version at click here after filling in details and confirming order got e-mail with key within seconds and no problems

jul 17:14 12 Feb 05

Thanks for the replys, just to make it clearer i get the problem when i try to register the Program and whilst filling in the form with my details, once i complete it i click next and this is when i get this message your basket is empty and it asks me to go back.it means that i cant finish registering my details for the email to be sent to me with the code to activate the program.

jul 17:19 12 Feb 05

Sorry this is the exact error i get

A Note From UK-Review Store NOF 7

There is nothing in your shopping cart.

Go Back

easyrider 17:52 12 Feb 05

Click on link in my previous post on left hand side of page is fusion7 scroll down then click on register free version, hope this helps.

jul 18:03 12 Feb 05

Tried your link still comes up with the message
A Note From UK-Review Store NOF 7

There is nothing in your shopping cart.

Go Back

really annoying now:(

easyrider 19:19 12 Feb 05

Do you object to me e-mailing you.

easyrider 19:21 12 Feb 05

The reason I asked is that I tried registering again with a different e-mail address and got another key.

jul 20:21 12 Feb 05

Not at all any help will be appreciated as ive tried a few times and for some reason still get that message and its a little frustrating as i have an old version of fusion which i found to be a great program.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…