An appology......I hope PCA take notice.

Pooke 18:30 15 Aug 05

To anyone that I could have helped, but only if their threads would open. But the twitchy PC Advisor site keeps throwing up errors.

So, sorry.

from

Pooke

Totally-braindead 18:44 15 Aug 05

I'm with you there Pooke I've been so frustrated for the past week I emailed the FE over the weekend to bring it to his attention. Most of the times I've logged on the site then had so many problems I just switched off again. Tonight, so far, it seems fine.

rawprawn 18:46 15 Aug 05

I agree, I have had great difficulties recently.

Stuartli 19:03 15 Aug 05

The FE explained at least a month ago the reasons for the website's problems and that every effort is being made to cure them and has added to his comments since:

click here

dan11 19:46 15 Aug 05

Yes, I agree.:-(

You would think it would be the helproom, with it being so busy. But most sections seem to have difficulties.

Snec 22:15 15 Aug 05

FE once suggested using this click here to check for faults on websites.

If you enter the url of this site (PCA) into it you will see there are 240 faults, which can't be helping.

Pooke 22:22 15 Aug 05

Well perhaps PCA might ask for help then?

If it's struggling let them ask, I am sure some members will be able to help out!

Pooke

VoG II 22:23 15 Aug 05

Before clicking the button select all of the text and press CTRL + V to copy it.

If it doesn't post (which is rarely in my experience, not that I post that often) go back to the thread and press CTRL + V in the response box and try again.

There isn't a lot of point in posting moaning threads. Obviously the server is having a hard time at present but these difficulties are always resolved. Don't give up Pooke, go and have a Guinness and the chances are that it will be running like lightning when you return.

Pooke 22:23 15 Aug 05

The collective knowledge of the members on this site must be astronomical!

Pooke

Completealias 22:24 15 Aug 05

I must admit I too am finding it very frustrating, one minute its flying along the next all I get is error messages and am unable to do anything bar close down the page and then try again.

VoG II 22:24 15 Aug 05

CTRL + C to Copy it obviously.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac