applying password for 'e' mails

23790954 13:29 08 Oct 06

My daughter in law runs her own unisex hair salon, and uses a computer for all her administration purposes, including 'e' mails for business contacts. At the moment she has no password on her 'e' mail account, and is concerned that other members of her staff are able to read 'e' mails, which are in fact private.
How does she go about inserting a password into her 'e' mail account to stop other people reading her 'e' mails. She has an option of using either Outlook Express, which she prefers, or Microsoft Outlook. I would look into the matter personally, but I use Mozilla Thunderbird and do not want to uninstall it to attempt to find the solution. Many thanks for all help given.

Jak_1 13:33 08 Oct 06

What os is she using, if it is xp then the problem could be solved by her having sole access with the administrator password and the staff as other users account.

James. 13:50 08 Oct 06
  DieSse 14:55 08 Oct 06

*but I use Mozilla Thunderbird and do not want to uninstall it to attempt to find the solution.*

If you mean you want to play with settings in Outlook and or Outlook Express - but use Thunderbird.

Then just do so - there's no need to uninstall anything - I use Thunderbird and also try things out for other people in MS clients - there's no problems in doing so.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…