AppData\Roaming\BabSolution\Shared\enhanced - could not be found

Throbber 13:13 PM 05 Sep 13
Answered

Since doing a bit of a clean-up a few days ago, at startup I get the error message "There was a problem starting C:\Users\Robin\Acer\AppData\Roaming\BabSolution\Shared\enhanced The specified module could not be found." When I close this message, everything seems to work as normal, but it is a bit of a nuisance. Does anyone know how to get rid of this message? Running Windows 7 on Acer PC.

Press Man 13:22 PM 05 Sep 13

Sometimes things like this are loaded when you install other pograms/software, have you done this recently? Look in ad / remove programs and see if there are any programs you do not recognise, if so uninstall them. I also suggest you download and run the free version of Malwarebytes click here

Chronos the 2nd 13:29 PM 05 Sep 13
Answer

Have you recently removed the Babylon toolbar from your PC? As this is residue which looks like it has not been removed as cleanly as you would like. This may help.

Throbber 15:11 PM 06 Sep 13

Many thanks - advice followed and problem now gone.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 now: how to download and install Windows 10 even if GWX.exe is missing

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Nokia rolls out spherical camera for virtual reality apps

7 best iPhone web browser apps: Why Safari for iOS is still a better option than Chrome, Dolphin,…