The apparent double click

Buchan 35 22:41 01 Apr 05

Anybody know where it`s coming from? It seems to happen after the pop-up "The document contains ne data".

rawprawn 08:24 02 Apr 05

I think it is part of the prsent loading problem on this site. I have pressed to post and got an error page, gone back and found my post still there so pressed again. Hey presto two posts.

bluesbrother 12:57 02 Apr 05

Might be a coincidence but I just ran AdAware and got rid of everything it found. No more problems (so far).

SANTOS7 13:10 02 Apr 05

I have the same problem "the document contains no data" (running firefox) have scanned for everything i know, have been to Mozilla troubleshoot site, but still problem persists, must add only happens on this site so i am hoping it is part of the other wierd things that are going on at the moment and it will be rectified, at the moment i do not know what else to try (XP pro sp2)

Buchan 35 14:22 02 Apr 05

I`ve run AdAware, SpyBot S&D, and it still persists. Agreed, only on this site. I think rawprawn`s got the answer.

Buchan 35 14:23 02 Apr 05

I`ve run AdAware, SpyBot S&D, and it still persists. Agreed, only on this site. I think rawprawn`s got the answer.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…