Apolagies to FE.- Retirement day has come

billyliv 00:08 11 Jun 04

Hello all, Not a computer related post, but today the 11th.June is my retirement day. I will be off to Tenerife very shortly for my 65th. birthday. Just thought I would let you know!!. Cheers, and Good Wishes to all forum admin staff and members. Bill

johnnyrocker 00:10 11 Jun 04

i take it you are not coming back?

johnny.

hugh-265156 00:11 11 Jun 04

hope you enjoy the holiday and your retirement billyliv. have a nice birthday.

Dan the Confused 00:12 11 Jun 04

Happy retirement and birthday billyliv - and have a great time in Tenerife!

VoG II 00:13 11 Jun 04

Well good luck and all the best to you. But they do have the internet in the Canaries!

Do not try Canarian Potatoes - plain boiled spuds.

gudgulf 00:18 11 Jun 04

There is no escape you know--You now have more time to do what you want.So see you more often in these pages!!! lol

Djohn 02:19 11 Jun 04

Enjoy your holiday billyliv and your retirement. Over the past couple of years I've enjoyed reading your "One liner's" in answer to peoples problems, short but always spot on. Hope you will now spend more time in the forum. j.

Forum Editor 07:12 11 Jun 04

with your virtual gold watch, billyliv, with best wished for a long and happy retirement from all of us at PCA.

I hope we can look forward to your continued presence here in the forum - enjoy Tenerife, and your birthday.

billyliv 10:43 11 Jun 04

Thanks All for your best wishes. Cheers, Bill

alB 11:44 11 Jun 04

Happy Birthday , enjoy your retirement...alB

Graham ® 11:47 11 Jun 04

You'll like retirement!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…