Aopen mx3w-l graphics driver

lukealexander 20:52 07 Dec 04

I need a graphics driver for this mobo, because im only able to run in 16 colours...i have searched high and low...cant find one. im running 98 (without se)

snowman_ 21:25 07 Dec 04

Go to the below link, there are two on there. Click 'Details' on the driver you want, and it has the option to download.

It says that they are the BIOS drivers, and cannot find anything about Graphics (VGA). If these do not work, post and i will find some that do!

click here

GANDALF <|:-)> 21:36 07 Dec 04

click here will take you to the Aopen site for your MB and click here is teh home page ;-))) the driver is the 4th one down on the 1st URL.

G

GANDALF <|:-)> 21:44 07 Dec 04

Hmmmmm....just noticed that it is for XP/2000. As it is the Intel 810 driver go to click here and register (free or use drivers..all then when logged in go to click here and d/l the drivers for the Intel 810.

G

lukealexander 22:07 07 Dec 04

I got the driverguide ones...i had been searching for mobo drivers instead of the chipset ones! All working now...thankyou...but, do you know where I can get the audio drivers as well?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…