AOL9 sign on box

L plate marky 22:28 06 May 04

I've just installed AOL9 on my pc for the second time (and from 2 different sources) and the sign on box ( which allows you to switch users, enter passwords etc) is only half present. The sign on feature almost seems too big for the box it's in. Anyone else have the same problem. AOL help told me to re install which is to no avail.

Thanks for any suggestions.

ton 00:55 07 May 04

I use AOL9 but have never had this problem.
Is your screen resolution set ok - 800x600 or higher?

Have you tried clicking on the top bar of the box and dragging it into position?

Cesar 09:13 07 May 04

If you have successfully Installed AOL 9.0 you should have an icon on your desktop "AOL computer Check-Up" double click on it and it should sort out your sign in problems.

Cesar 09:17 07 May 04

If not successful e-mail "UKBeta" they will soon sort it out.

Shas 09:38 07 May 04

Can you actually sign on? If so, have you tried AOL's own member run help forum, (as opposed to the actual helpline): Keyword > Message Boards. There's likely someone there who has had a similar problem.

L plate marky 10:20 08 May 04

Thanks to all. In response, I can still sign on, though the right side of the box cuts the sign on button in half. I have tried dragging the box out further to no avail. The resolution seems fine and the computer check up doesn't pick it up. I'll try the forum and UKBeta.

Thanks for your help.

Cesar 10:20 08 May 04

If you have a "Hot Key" for e-mail on your computer try that as it usually bye passes the sign in box.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…