//some 3rd party need geo

AOL9

osben 08:58 24 Mar 04

Hi
has anyone had any experience with their latest version AOL 9.0 yet and if so how is it?

westdudes 09:40 24 Mar 04

i have 9.0 and i reccommend it.added features and updates and so far it has never caused a problem in my system. the only thing i sometimes get with it is when i shut down i get 'aoldial up' not responding or sumthing like that and then it gives me the option to endprogram. but that is not often.

so overall it pretty good and you can find your way around aol alot easier.and it was better for my network.

do you happen to know how to get rid of the anoying messenger service spam popup? it anoyying me really bad grrrrrrr

osben 09:51 24 Mar 04

Thats great to hear. perhaps they are finally getting their act together but would be nice if their support staff were a bit better informed.

In answer to your question, I don't seem to have that problem so it must be possible. Have you asked them?

Thanks for info

Regards

Cesar 09:55 24 Mar 04

I have been using AOL 9.0 and i find it much improved, faster Downloads, New features such as Oxford Reference Library and System Check-Up.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…