Aol wireless broadband silver

chis46 14:04 18 Apr 06

I would like to be able to receive my aol broadband wirelessly on my Acer aspire 1360 laptop(XP Home) via the Belkin adsl modem router (F5D7632uk4)and belkin wireless notebook card I have purchased.
I have followed all of the steps described in the set-up guide but cannot connect to the internet via my aol connection.
Could anyone tell me a step by step process in order to achieve this ?
Thank you.

Aargh 14:50 18 Apr 06

Does your PC 'see' your network connection?

If it does, open your web browser and enter the following link to your router set up utility.
click here

Select 'LAN settings' and set DHCP server to 'on' and set lease time to forever.

Select 'Connection Type' and select 'PPPoA'(unless someone can tell you AOL is different!)and enter your user name and password for your AOL account.

Select 'IP assigned by ISP' to 'Yes', tick 'dial on demand' and set idle time to zero. All your settings are then provided automatically by AOL.

If you still can't connect it could be a cable connection problem or firewall settings.

wobblymike 19:53 18 Apr 06

click here

my recent experience might help

Taff™ 07:18 19 Apr 06

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…