AOL UK Toolbar Weather

ferrispedro 19 Oct 12
Answered

I downloaded the AOL UK toolbar and the weather is for NY. Anyone else with AOL manage to change this?

rdave13 19 Oct 12

Just thinking that if you change location on the home page then in might show the same on the toolbar.

rdave13 19 Oct 12

From the help files,

*Why can't I save non-U.S. cities as a primary or a saved city? At this time, the identifier used by aol.com to recall your weather settings is based on a US zip code. In the interest of creating a consistent experience for you between aol.com and weather.aol.com we have turned off the ability to save a non-US city. In the future we will update the aol.com identifier to be global, not US specific.*

ferrispedro 19 Oct 12

How would you change location?

rdave13 19 Oct 12
Answer

I could only change location in the home page. Not possible in the AOL toolbar for some strange reason. I even tried TalkTalks toolbar but no weather icon on that.

There's one here you could use; second link.

ferrispedro 19 Oct 12

OK thanks all.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 Home vs Windows 10 Pro comparison: Here are the extra features you get in the Pro version

Why Formula-e needs to go faster

How Instagram spots trends

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message