AOL troubles

Les 19:47 29 Apr 03

My cousin is having trouble with E-mails sent from Australia - apparently they are being returned to sender. Anyone else in similar trouble?

Mango Grummit 19:50 29 Apr 03

I should think wrong address is being used. Usually the case anyway. We have friends and relatives in Oz, USA, Holland, Singapore -- in fact all over come to think of it. We're on AOL and have no problems.

Les 20:00 29 Apr 03

Thanks - I've passed your message on to him.

fly2hi 22:47 29 Apr 03

No problems with email from rellies in OZ. I just have to load them into Publisher and rotate 180 degrees to read them.

VoG™ 22:50 29 Apr 03

LOL!

Les 11:30 30 Apr 03

Yuk yuk!

I have passed that on to him! :-))

(he is 77 years old, just bought a computer two months ago and has taken to it like a duck to water - he'll appreciate the humour and, as I have copied this page (thanks to MWSnap) and sent it as an attachment (using Word as a container) he'll appreciate this forum too) :-))

As Mango said, it is probably his relative tapping in the wrong address.

fly2hi 22:30 30 Apr 03

Les,
I take it all back. Rec'd an email from Oz this morning saying that mails in the last week or so had been bouncing back to Oz telling my Sister that my computer must be switched off. How that would affect emails fails me. So it seems that a very critical peice of news that I should have rec'd two weeks ago only came through this morning.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…