AOL and retrieving PFC

BlackSapphire 15:40 18 Jul 06

Hi guys,

Is there an AOL user online who can help me convert my personal filing cabinet (favourite) files to a readable source? I saved this a week or so ago and AOL being AOL lost a couple of my favourite places, I thought I could go to the PFC and retrieve what was lost but of course, it's never that easy is it?

Thanks a lot for your help.

denali 00:39 19 Jul 06

Black Sapphire> I do not know how to do the click here thing but if you Google for: pfcex This works fine. In fact when I first used it it found 416 of my favorites most of which I deleted years ago. I've put them all on a floppy now

YAMA 03:07 19 Jul 06

OPEN FAV PICK THE ONE YOU WANT, CLICK COPY,OPEN WORD, CLICK PASTE, AND CARRY ON FROM THERE, WHEN ALL DONE SAVING THEM IN THE SAME FOLDER, NEXT TIME USE INTERNET EXPLORER, FOR YOUR INTERNET WORK, JUST USE AOL TO GET YOU ON THE NET AND YOUR EMAILS ONLY, OK YAMA

BlackSapphire 07:58 19 Jul 06

Thanks Denali I'll try that. Yama - I'm trying to retrieve AOL favourites not saving new ones.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…